Afromasai Eastern Safaris Special advertence for newly married couples.
Welcome to Afromasai Eastern Safaris. Discover the breathtaking World during your honeymoon and enjoy the very personal atmosphere in a private setting! For centuries, the honeymoon has been the traditional occasion where the bride and groom get to really know each other for the first time in their young lives. Even though this tradition is considered to be old-fashioned, the honeymoon is a wonderful possibility to discover each other as a newly married couple far away from home, amidst beautiful scenery, where you can forget about the hectic pace of everyday life.
We want you to reminisce about your honeymoon forever *Please tell us your interest and we will arrange your honeymoon the way you want it to be, who knows it might be hiking the tallest mountain in Africa Kilimanjaro? Or take you to the endless plain of Serengeti and Masai Mara? It might be the Island of Zanzibar or Mombasa & Dian? it might be Rwanda the Lands of thousand Hills, or the Pearl of AfricainUganda.
The additional services of ‘Honeymoon in Paradise’ are valid for couples, whose wedding has taken place during the last 6 months. Please show your wedding certificate when booking.
Tour Price: Based on Luxury accommodation
Honeymoon Package-African Safari and Beach. Actually, the price depends on the kind of tour and the kind of accommodation you want, according to your schedule for more information please contact us:
The net rates are including:
• Flight to Zanzibar
• Full board accommodation at Zanzibar
• All mentioned activities in Zanzibar
• The transfers mentioned
• Full board during the safari
• Professional English-speaking driver-guide
• Private pop-up roof 4×4 Safari jeep
• Entrance fees to parks and natural reserves,
• All safaris mentioned with unlimited km
• 1 liter of pure drinking water per day
• Guided activities not indicated “optional”
Our rates do not include:
• Airfare tickets
• Optional activities
• Visas, airport taxes
• Health and cancellation insurances
• Tipping, drinks, and personal expenses