Embark on a thrilling adventure with our 3-day private budget Tanzania camping safari, where you’ll immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes and diverse wildlife of Ngorongoro and Serengeti National Parks. Witness astounding wildlife, captivating landscapes, and the great wildebeest migration. During this spectacular budget safari campaign, there is a possibility to see the Big Five which includes a lion, leopard, buffalo, African elephant, and black rhino.
Our 3-day budget Tanzania Camping Safaris Takes you to the most spectacular northern National Parks including Serengeti National Park and the star of attractions Ngorongoro Crater which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Africa and the whole world.
3 Day Private Budget Tanzania Camping Safari | Ngorongoro & Serengeti National Park – Where to Stay?
Our Safari offers you the most spectacular campsite, Some popular famous choices including
- Seronera Campsite; Is a public campsite located in Serengeti National Park. This tented camp has been designed in a contemporary African style to provide an intimate bush experience. In Seronera Campsite there are well-maintained toilets and bathrooms, a large dining area as well as a lounge/bar set up with antique furniture. In the evenings, get to enjoy the entertainment programs or relax around the bush TV (campfire). The good thing about Seronera Camp its reachable by both air and roads. All of the Camping needs are covered as well as a tap that attracts lions and hyenas.
- Simba A Campsite; Is a public Campsite inside the Ngorongoro Conservation Area located South East of Crater Rim. The Simba A campsite is the largest and most useful, than Simba B by being closer to the Ngorongoro crater and Loduare gate where most tourists come from.
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high-lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Leaving the highlands behind, The Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park.
Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti NP to Ngorongoro Crater
We start our full-day game drive till sunset or any time you feel satisfied, Lunch at Mikumi National Park Cottage. Then head to the Lodge for overnight.
Overnight at Mikumi Bastian Camp (Dinner).
Day 3: Ngorongoro to Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater with a lunch box, and enjoy a full-day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino the crater supports a vast variety of animals, another big drawcard to this national park is its huge population of predators. We will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha town.
Overnight at Hotel in Arusha.
Options Activities to add on
· Ballon ride in Tarangire/Serengeti
· Crater rim hike at Ngorongoro
· Endoro fall walk
· Visit Masai Boma
The price includes:
- Full board during the safari
- Professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Private pop-up roof 4×4 Safari Jeep
- Entrance fees to parks and natural reserves,
- All safaris mentioned with unlimited km
- 1 liter of pure drinking water per day
- Guided activities not indicated “optional”
The price does not include:
- Airfare tickets
- Optional Activities
- Visas, airport taxes
- Health and cancellation insurance
- Tipping, drinks, and personal expenses